The purpose of the Health Award is to publicly recognize an outstanding Hands-on practitioner who has made valuable contributions in the area of Health. To be considered for this award, nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Current membership in Arizona Health and Physical Education
- Holds a current certification as a teacher.
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in their field.
- Full-time teaching contract, current at the time of nomination and selection at the highest level;
- Minimum of 60% of total teaching responsibility in their teaching field/grade level.
Can be submitted to SHAPE America for National Award
Scoring by Rubrics