The process is easy! Once you nominate someone, you will be contacted on what needs to be done next and how we will help.
The purpose of the Health Award is to publicly recognize an outstanding Hands-on practitioner who has made valuable contributions in the area of Health. To be considered for this award, nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Current membership in Arizona Health and Physical Education
- Holds a current certification as a teacher.
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in their field.
- Full-time teaching contract, current at the time of nomination and selection at the highest level;
- Minimum of 60% of total teaching responsibility in their teaching field/grade level.
Please click on the Nomination Form link below to recognize an outstanding Elementary School Physical Education Teacher!