Join us on Saturday, August 24th from (9 am to 1 pm), at Bradshaw Mountain High School for a FREE OPEN Curriculum (Back-to-School) Workshop. This year, our Prescott Area Pushing the Boundaries Workshop will be at Bradshaw Mountain High School, 6000 E Long Look Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Each OPEN Training is movement-based & includes the following:
- Academic Rigor in Physical Education
- Academic Language
- Backward Curriculum Design
- Planning for and assessing Student Learning Outcomes
- Teacher Reflection & Evaluation
- 4-Hour Professional Growth Certificate
- Network with other Health and Physical Education Professionals
- Instant activities that can be used this school year.
Free to all current Arizona Health and Physical Education Members.