The purpose of the Dance Teacher of the Year Award is to publicly recognize a member who has made valuable contributions in the area of Dance. The process is easy! Once you nominate someone, you will be contacted on what needs to be done next and how we will help.
To be considered for this award, nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Current membership in Arizona Health and Physical Education
- Holds a current certification as a teacher.
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in their field.
- Full-time teaching contract, current at the time of nomination and selection at the highest level;
- Minimum of 60% of total teaching responsibility in their teaching field/grade level.
Can be submitted to SHAPE America for National Award
Please click on the Nomination Form link below to recognize an outstanding Elementary School Physical Education Teacher!