After 30 years of training and educating coaches and athletes, Strength of America is giving back with a free clinic for Coaches, PE Teachers and Parents, then afterward a free clinic for athletes ages 10-17 to learn the system that has kept their athletes safe and dominate on the fields, courts and mats for the last 30 years here in Arizona.
2 Hour Hands on Clinic for Coaches, PE Teachers and Parents then a 90 minute Hands on Athletic Performance camp for kids 10-17.
Coaches, PE Teachers and Parents Hands On Clinic
Learn the system that does not take additional time from your workouts to give your athletes;
1. the how to for increased vertical jump and rebounding
2. Essentials for Speed training
3. how slower kids can make cuts on fast kids all day long
4. top 3 things to generate quick powerful change of direction
5. how to teach your athletes “how to eat like an athlete”
6. how to spot potential knee injuries and keep them safe
7. much more on this hands on clinic
10:00 lunch provided for participants of morning clinic
Athletes Performance camp boys and girls ages 10-17
1. Evaluate for potential knee and arm injuries
2. Top Drills to Increase:
a. Vertical Jump
b. Quick Powerful Change of Direction
c. Increase Speed
d. Help make the starting line up
3. How to “Eat Like an Athlete”
Come be a part of the solution to keep our kids safe while helping them become a dominate player!
To reserve a spot you must get your ticket below and select whether you are attending the coaches clinic or athletes clinic. Anyone attending the Coaches clinic in the morning is encouraged to stay for the athletes clinic after lunch provided so you can see how we put it all together..
Strength of America Founder since 1989
University of Nebraska Strength and Speed Coach 1985-89
Az NSCA Board Member 2012-14
Strength of America Strength and Speed Coach 2012-current
Chandler Prep Strength and Speed Coach 2015-current
Colorado Mesa University Student Strength and Speed Coach 2014-15